The Power of Our Collective
The Partnership2Gether's vision is to create a global and united Jewish people made up of a tapestry of strong, lively, flourishing and interconnected Jewish individuals, families and communities working together to enrich Jewish continuity, identity and cultural understanding between Jews in Israel and their peers around the world.
For 20 years, Partnership2Gether (P2G) has been:
- Turning ‘Israel’ and ‘the global Jewish family’ from abstract concepts into tangible, vibrant, compelling realities
- Strengthening Jewish engagement and identity for all involved
- Growing genuine feelings of kinship, and an ever-expanding network of relationships within the Jewish people
- Building mutual cooperation between communities on both sides of each Partnership
- Inspiring Israelis with a rich variety of religious Jewish expression and renewal in the Diaspora
- Helping Jews overseas to more fully understand life in the Jewish state
450 Jewish and Israeli communities in 46 city-to-city and region-to-region Partnerships, engaging more than 400,000 participants each year in meaningful, ongoing connections between Israelis and Jews from around the world.
Partnership2Gether is the central platform for the promotion, empowerment, and development of deep connections between Jewish communities.
Each Partnership is led by a joint steering committee, comprised of volunteers in both communities dedicated to the creation of ongoing, fruitful, bilateral engagement: unique programs and one-on-one encounters based on mutual endeavor and shared Jewish identity.
The Jewish Agency provides a wide range of professional and educational support to each Partnership and offers platforms for Partnerships to share their best practices, challenges, and successes.